Gynecologist El Paso TX
"As a working woman, I know what it's like to be a patient. I understand that a woman's time is valuable and can't be spent in a waiting room. My practice offers same-day appointments and typically has short wait times."
Dr. Amanda Hollingsworth OB/GYN provides quality health care to teens and women of all ages in a nurturing and supportive environment. She is a compassionate board-certified OB/GYN physician who provides comprehensive state-of-the-art gynecologic services, including Essure® tubal sterilization, da Vinci® robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy, and HerOption® endometrial ablation for heavy periods.
Our highly skilled gynecologist has expertise in minimally invasive procedures, and in many circumstances she is able to offer women the choice to have procedures performed in the comfort of our office.
- Bleeding and Menstrual Disorders
- Ovarian Cysts
- Painful Intercourse
- Painful Periods
- Polycystic Ovary Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Uterine Polyps
- Vaginal Infections and Yeast Infections
- Bone Density Referral
- Clinical Breast Exam and Mammogram Referral
- Confidential HIV Testing
- Family Planning Counseling and Contraception
- Hormone Therapy Counseling
- HPV Vaccine
- Menstrual Disorder Evaluation and Treatment:
Heavy Bleeding, Absent Period, Painful Periods, and Irregular Periods
- Pap Smear Testing and Management of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Pelvic Prolapse Evaluation and Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing and Treatment
- Urinary Incontinence Evaluation and Treatment
- Well-Woman Screening
- Colposcopy – To Remove and Examine Unusual Cells
- Essure® Tubal Sterilization
- LEEP – Evaluate and Treat Abnormal Cervix Cells
- HerOption® – Endometrial Ablation for Heavy Periods
- Ultrasound – Pelvic and Transvaginal
- Nexplanon® Long-acting Contraception Insertion
- Mirena® and Paraguard® IUD Insertion
Request an appointment online or call (915) 544-2000 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Amanda Hollingsworth OB/GYN in El Paso, Texas. We are located right across from Las Palmas Medical Center.